Screpy is an AI-based website analysis tool that lets you and your team analyze and monitor all your website metrics in one dashboard. Stop worrying about missing important website metrics or checking multiple platforms with Screpy.
Stop worrying about missing important website metrics or checking multiple platforms.
You need Screpy!
Screpy combines the top website analytics and SEO tools you need to make sure your website is performing at top speed.
Stay on top of your most important metrics. SEO Audit, Pagespeed, W3C Validator, Uptime Monitoring, and Google Rank Checker (SERP) are all included with Screpy.
Get downtime alerts, verify all the W3C standards on your website, and track your keyword ranking.
With Screpy, you can test your website and monitor page speed all in one easy-to-use dashboard.
See all your stats in one place, so you can identify and correct any issues and optimize your website based on real-time data.
Improve your website performance with access to all the analytics and tools you need.
You need to monitor your website performance — from SEO to page speed — but switching between different platforms is a pain.
Screpy monitors all of your site’s overall health and notifies you. It also gives you suggestions via auto-generated tasks. It offers many different suggestions for these tasks, such as your site’s SEO and Pagespeed improvements, UX suggestions, security issues, cross-device errors, etc.
- Technical SEO Audit & Monitoring
- Pagespeed Analysis & Monitoring
- Uptime Monitoring
- Google Rank Checker (SERP) (Mobile & Desktop) – Monthly 5000 Keywords Credits
- Syntax Checker
- 25 Websites and Monthly 10.000 Analysis Credits
- On-Demand Analysis
- 10 Teams and 25 Team Members
- Auto-Generated Tasks for All Issues
- Google Lighthouse Report for All Pages
- Heading, Link, and Image Analysis
- Canonical Analysis
- Meta Tag and SSL Checker
- Content Analysis and Security Alerts
- Domain Information Checker
- Robots.txt and Sitemap.xml
- DOM Size Checker and Redirections
- SEO Report & Tasks
- Accessibility, Best Practices, and UX Tasks
- Alexa Global Rank
You can also go through my article on how to use Screpy for your Web Analytics.