Reporting Is Hard. Repozix Makes It Easy.
Marketers Waste 21% Of The Marketing Budget Due To Poor Reporting
Reporting is hard, tedious, and time-consuming, especially if you are a digital marketing agency and have to do it for multiple clients.
In an article by Digital Commerce 360, marketers waste 21% of their marketing budget due to poor reporting.
Imagine spending hours gathering data from different sources every week, compiling it into a report, and then sending it off to your client. Ugh.
PitchGround Presents Repozix
Repozix takes the pain out of reporting. It makes it easy for you to gather data from all of your sources in one place, so you can spend your time doing what you’re good at – marketing and avoid wasting 21% of your marketing tip.
Pro Suggestion: Just 2-months of using Reporzix, you will not only make your money back on the software but also save 21% of your marketing budget, which can be re-spent on your marketing campaign, driving better ROI.
- Help businesses and especially marketing agencies do their reporting easily in one place, especially when they have many clients.
- Create reports with just three clicks by picking 50+ pre-made templates and more templates being added regularly.
- Alternative to: Databox, Oviond, Reportz, Dashthis, Swydo, AgencyAnalytics
- Easy to use dashboard. Beautiful looking UI/UX. Multiple data sources. White Label Capabilities.
- Best for Digital Marketing Agencies, Solopreneurs, SMBs, and Enterprise.
- 21% of the marketing budget is lost due to poor reporting. (Source: Digital Commerce 360 & Forrester)
- 20% of the potential revenue is lost due to poor reporting. (Source: Digital Commerce 360 & Forrester)
- Up to 30% of the operational budget is terrible due to bad data. (Source: Digital Commerce 360 & Forrester)
- Marketers waste up to 50% of their time on mundane data-quality tasks.
- Over 50% of the business still uses spreadsheets due to a lack of proper data reporting tools.
- 81% of the marketer want to leave their job within the first three years due to a lack of organized data. (Source: MarketingWeek)
Control Your Data (This is critical):
You have all this data but don’t know what to do. It’s spread out over different software, and you don’t have the time or manpower to consolidate it.
You might be a data-driven marketer, but you can’t seem to get all of your data in one place.
It’s hard to make decisions when you don’t have all the information.
You’re not alone. Most businesses are in the same boat. But that doesn’t mean you can’t do anything about it.
Repozix is the answer.
It connects your data so you can make sense of it all in one place…
Because we use different data sources, you can create reports that give you a complete view of your business performance.
- Take Full Control: Choose which integration to connect and select specific data sources.
- Use Different Data Sources in One Report: Check your top KPIs in one report.
Use Templates Or Create Your Own (oh..yes!):
Time is money, and you don’t want to waste either of them creating reports that could take hours.
You’re not alone. Most people hate creating reports because it’s time-consuming and tedious. As per reports, marketers lose up to 21% of the marketing budget due to poor data, which leads to bad decision-making.
Repozix is the solution!
It provides over 50+ pre-made templates that are easy to use and only take 3-clicks to prepare a report.
Their library of templates is constantly expanding, so you can always find the perfect template for your needs.
Organize & Customize Your Reports:
You have data. You need to turn it into reports. But where do you start? And how do you make them look good?
You’re probably spread thin trying to manage clients, data sources, and reports as a business owner. So it can be hard to keep everything organized and customized just the way you want it.
It is tough to stay organized and in control of your reports, but also it’s time-consuming and frustrating having to customize them every time you need them.
Repozix offers a robust report editor that lets you group data sources into workspaces using labels to organize your work.
With Repozix’s templates, you’ll be able to quickly edit your reports and get back to running your business with just three clicks.
Repozix Brings Data from Many Platforms:
Spend less time going through reports. Here is a list of advanced integration that Repozix currently offers:
- Google Search Console
- Tiktok Ads
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Page
- LinkedIn Ads
- Instagram Page
- Facebook Page
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Google Analytics – Universal
- Google Analytics 4
- Google Ads
- Google My Business
- Google Pagespeed Insights
- Active Campaign
- Get Response
- Campaign Monitor
- Send Grid
Much more integrations are coming soon.
Use Cases for Repozix:
- Create reports for social media, ads, or other business accounts.
- Combine KPIs from different sources in one report. Example: audience engagement from Google Analytics, Facebook Page, and LinkedIn Page.
- Track and compare PPC campaign results across Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Tiktok Ads.
Why are businesses choosing Repozix over the rest:
- Different data sources in the same chart.
- Bootstrap, your report creation process using public templates & turn your custom reports into easily reusable templates with one click.
- Flexible and powerful report editing features with multi-page reporting.
- Organize data sources and reports into workspaces using a Gmail-like tagging system.
- Rich white-labelling capabilities.
Don’t be that marketer who burns 21% of the marketing budget due to poor data.
Grab your lifetime deal license for Repozix and start making a data-driven decision today.
I have also written a post on how to use Repozix for creating your unique marketing reports. It would guide you on using the software in a better way.