Screening hundreds of candidates in a few clicks.
The Average Cost Per Hire Is Over $4167 (In The United States), And It Takes 42 Days To Fill One Position.
Recruiting top talent is hard, not to mention time-consuming. You need to identify the best candidates, assess their skills, and make a decision quickly.
If you’re lucky, the average time to fill a position is 42 days. And that doesn’t even include the time it takes to find suitable candidates in the first place.
And it’s not just about finding the best candidates. You also need to make sure you’re compliant with all the latest hiring and interviewing regulations.
PitchGround presents HireBeat:
HireBeat simplifies talent recruiting and assessment with digital video interviewing and screening.
It offers an easy way to screen and assess candidates with Hirebeat’s digital video interviewing platform.
Hirebeat software makes it easy to identify the best candidates, so you can make a decision quickly and reduce your time to hire.
- Source the best candidates from thousands of resumes with just a few clicks using Hirebeat’s AI.
- Alternative to: Greenhouse, Lever, HireVue
- An easier and faster way to post job openings and manage all candidates; Improve efficiency by automating the applicant tracking and screening process with beautiful looking UI/UX
- Best for: Small businesses, medium-sized businesses, enterprises, and agencies that want to scale up their team.
- 86% of the Organizations are conducting virtual interviews to hire candidates during the COVID-19.
- 87% of Companies expect to streamline recruiting activities.
- The average cost of hiring per candidate in the US is roughly $4167.
- 56% of Global Companies are Fully Remote or Hybrid Companies which means companies are also moving towards virtual hiring as per Owl labs.
- Companies spend around 42 days filling one position.
Here is how Hirebeat’s automated workflow is in five-easy steps.
- Jb seekers will upload their resumes.
- The automated ATS system will screen them to give you the best candidates
- Screen them with a one-way video.
- Hirebeat’s AI will analyze the entire hiring.
- You have the results to pick the best candidates.
Hirebeat’s entire value proposition is divided into three significant solutions:
- Sourcing of Candidates
- Screening the Candidates
- Insights of the Candidates
Sourcing of Candidates (Value Proposition #1)
It takes hours to manage dozens of job boards for various positions.
You also have to figure out which platforms to target and which keywords are appropriate.
This process is time-consuming and can be frustrating. You might not be reaching the best candidates because they’re not looking on the job boards.
HireBeat sourcing solution solves this problem by automatically posting your job opening on over 200 different job boards. As a result, you’ll reach more top talent faster.
Manage All Candidates Under One roof (This is a sigh of relief feature)
You have several job openings. It seems easy enough. You have all those job openings.
No matter where they’re coming from, candidates for each open role are all in one place and easy to manage. So you’re spending too much time working on multiple spreadsheets of job applications and searching through endless emails to find and evaluate candidates.
HireBeat makes it easy to manage all job applications in one place.
Its automated pre-screening feature filters out unqualified candidates so you can focus on the best ones.
Get all of the candidates you want in one place with our simple-to-use applicant tracking system. It’s fast, easy to use, and highly customizable.
You can also create your career page, making it easy to add it to your website, and improving your inbound queries.
- One-click post to 200+ job boards
- Centralized application management system
- Easy social sharing
- Free career page with company logo and branding
- Easy to implement with no coding knowledge needed
- Real-time sync of job lists for better candidate experience
Screening the candidates is way simpler (Value Proposition #2)
Recruiters are busy. They need a way to automate the screening process so they can focus on more creative tasks.
Most recruiters spend hours each day screening candidates manually- that’s the time they could be spending on more important tasks.
Hirebeat screening is the solution.
Hirebeat’s screenshot solution software automates repetitive and manual tasks, like reviewing resumes and applications, so you can focus on finding the best talent.
Plus, Hirebeat’s AI-powered job fit score will help you make informed decisions about who to interview.
- Automate repetitive and manual tasks
- Bulk action to process multiple candidates
- Free up recruiters for more creative work
- Customizable application forms to auto-screen applicants
- Quickly parse resumes and build 360-degree candidate profiles
- AI-powered job fit score to assist decision-making
- Review video response anytime, anywhere
- One-click to interview all interested candidates
- Customizable interview questions and candidate experience
Insights of the Candidates (Value Proposition #3 – The “Critical” Deciding Factor)
It’s hard to keep track of the hiring process and make data-driven decisions without accurate information.
You need to trust your hiring process if you want to make sound decisions about who to hire and when. But with so much at stake, it’s hard to know who or what to believe.
Hirebeat’s insights solution provides accurate, real-time analytics so that you can make informed decisions about your hiring process.
Plus, Hirebeat’s one-click reporting makes staying compliant a breeze.
- Simple to invite and manage the hiring team.
- Share evaluations to make more informed decisions.
- Notes, evaluations, and decisions all in one place.
- Monitor and track the hiring process.
- Make data-driven decisions with real-time analytics.
- One-click reporting for and compliance.
Here is what you are losing by not using HireBeat right now:
- Spending thousands of dollars on hiring.
- Not reducing your averaging hiring time below 42 days.
- Still using complicated excel sheets to manage with no centralized data.
- No ability to make decisions based on data to improve your hiring accuracy.
Why are businesses choosing Hirebeat over the rest:
- The only solution offering Job Aggregation & Job Seeker Assistance.
- The only solution offering Resume Evaluation & Talent Sourcing.
- The only solution offering Applicant Tracking System, On-Demand Video Screen, and Talent Interview Analytics.
- Very intuitive UI and UX.
- Incredible team and very friendly founder.
- Very robust enterprise-ready solution.
Don’t spend 42 days and $4172 to fill one position; instead, get Hirebeat to lower your hiring cost and streamline your hiring process.
You definitely do NOT want to miss out on this deal, grab your license right now.
P.S.: Grab your license today. By delaying your purchase of Hirebeat each day, you are overspending on your hiring process and not landing your ideal candidate.
You can also go through my article on how to use HireBeat which will solve your hiring-related problems.